Friday, January 29, 2010

Longing...?



The girls brought me a "song" they wrote and this is how it went:
I wish I had a brother, to push me on the swing
or when I get tired or hungry, he'll be there for me.
I wish upon a star. I'll make my dream come true.
He'll be like a baby brother even though he's not.
I'll never leave home without him, until he dies
then I'll wish upon another little star -
I wish I had a brother.
I said "well, you have TWO brothers" they looked at me very seriously and said,
"that's not the kind of brothers we want".

5 comments:

Jessica said...

That. Is. Funny.

I know how they feel..I had 3 brothers who weren't my favorite. They'll change their minds in like 12 years.

Lori said...

THAT is the funniest/cutest song I've EVER seen! Hilarious does not begin to describe. Too bad they are too young to be on American Idol...I'm sure it would be a hit! (I can picture the expression on Owen and Griffin's faces as the camera panned to them as they sit in the audience.)

Unknown said...

This is one of those "face palm and start laughing" moments because ironically, (in more ways than one) my sister is probably thinking the same thing.

Nice song by the way!

Sylwia said...

what kind of a brother do they want? i don't get it.

Colemans said...

Oh April! Your kids are some of the funniest kids ever! Where do they come up with this stuff. lol You should video them singing it and post it. Too funny!