Monday, April 27, 2009

Funny Kaylee

This is typically how you find my Kaylee. She's always laughing and full of joy. Yesterday she made me laugh with her child-like vision of the world:

K: Mom, are we going to buy a big TV when we move into the new house?
M: Probably, a bigger one than we have now.
K: How big?
M: About 36 inches, maybe...
K: How big is that?
M: About 3 feet.
K: Your feet or mine?

I guess it would make a big difference if it was her little size 1 feet or my big size 10 feet!!

3 comments:

Colemans said...

How funny! Don't you wish you had a video recording our life all the time?? Especially on our kids so we could play them back over and over again? She is so cute! Serriously your kids are just adorable!

Lori said...

No offense to my daughter, but for the longest time when I would notice her acting cute I would think, "She reminds me of Kaylee."

Dana said...

Gotta love that concrete view of he world!