Monday, April 13, 2009

New Arrival








Technically, Sophie isn't too new of an arrival. She's been a member of the family for two months but as with all new "babies", we've been busy with potty-training, baby-proofing and sleepless nights. She's a Cocker Spaniel and a very good girl. She tries hard to be obedient and is very good with the kids. I wasn't too excited about a new puppy in an apartment but Steve convinced me it would be much less stressful training her here than in our brand new house. I had to agree.

2 comments:

Melissa Walton said...

I better not show this to my kids. They (and Dave) would love a dog. I just don't want one. Cute Easter pix!

Colemans said...

AWW!! She is sooo cute! We love our little pup though I wasn't so excited at first either. She is just adorable.