Friday, December 25, 2009

Crab Legs

It's a fact, my kids are a little... different. I have to admit that I've been known to call my children... picky shhhh. I'm here to retract that comment and admit that I actually have wonderful eaters. I have a child who when we go to McDonald's she chooses a side salad instead of french fries. I have another child who eats anything you put in front of him except maybe lasagna, go figure. I have one nutty kid who when given the choice between a snack of cookies or Sushi, she'll choose Sushi. Hands down our entire families favorite food is Crab Legs. Owen brought home the following Essay and it cracked me up. Here it is in it's entirety:



Have you ever tried crab legs? They're the best in the universe! I love them so much I once spent $50.oo I had been saving for months on them. What?! You don't like them? Let me explain why you should.

Lets talk about the butter. The rich, creamy butter dipped in the delectable meat. The meat is very moist with butter. When you bite into the meat, the butter comes flowing out, filling your mouth up.

Now it's time for the spices. The oakey spices were shipped from the finest farms. The black little pepper lingers in your mouth because you can't get rid of the taste.

Now for the cracking shell. The shell splits open revealing the wonderful meat. The sound lures you closer, closer till the meat is in your mouth.

Don't you just want some crab now? I hope my essay has knocked some sense into you. If not, I'll just take you to taste them yourself. Let's go!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Owen, that was quite a persuasive paper you wrote about crab legs. I decided a long time ago that I don't like seafood. I have never tried crab legs. You almost had me hooked until you started talking about the cracking shell! Butter, good. Meat, maybe? Cracking shell, never! Haha! Loved reading about it though. Great job! Lori

Unknown said...

*Reads essay*
Now I'm hungry again!
(I can't sleep.)

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas and New Years.