Tuesday, August 12, 2008

First day of school


Yesterday was the kids first day back at school. There were some mixed feelings on my part. We had a wonderful summer full of lazy days (I truly have Night Owls for children, wonder where they get it from) swimming, camping, movies and just having fun. My favorite times of the year are New Year's Day and the first of August. I find it a time of renewal and goal setting. I'm a sucker for order (says anyone who's ever seen my printable grocery list, organized by aisle, etc.) and it just makes things run smoother.

2 comments:

Melissa Walton said...

Can't wait to stay up to date with your cute family on your blog! The girls will love to see pictures too! Hope you guys are doing well. We miss you!

Joy, Alan, and Drew said...

WOW! I cannot believe how big the kids have gotten. I really miss you and your family. By the way, Drew started Pre-K.