Thursday, August 14, 2008

Revelations



So, today I was folding laundry and I came upon a pair of Khaki pants. I placed them in Steve's pile of clothes to be hung up... something didn't look quite right about them. I looked at them again and thought "could these be the boys pants" I thought oh,no couldn't be. I went to put them back down and again asked myself "could these be the boys pants"? I literally had to look at the tag to see what size they were and yes they were the boys pants!! I got huge tears in my eyes and wondered how they had gotten soo big. They weren't supposed to wear big pants until they were teenagers. I should have known something was up when I could wear a pair of their flip flops the other day.







The girls also provided me with a first yesterday. They woke up and decided that they wanted to be twins today... real twins. They usually dress similarly but they wanted to dress exactly the same. They even carried each others different bookbags... the back story is that they were trying to trick their teacher!! That's the first time any of my twins have tried that!!







1 comment:

Melissa Walton said...

I know what you mean about kids growing up and getting "big" way too fast. Your kids are all so cute.