Thursday, August 28, 2008

This and That



Owen is so proud of himself that I had to post his most exciting accomplishments. He read the first book in the Eragon series and received a 100% on his test. The boys are involved with a voluntary reading program and he chose to read a big book instead of several small books. He also was elected to be class president. His latest aspiration is to take his political career to the next level, Student Council Vice President!! He informed me that I will be making cupcakes for everyone, not as a bribe but as an incentive!!




I had to share this picture of Griffin. It says soo much about him! We have a new neighbor and Griffin thought he saw the neighbor looking at him in his tree house the other day. Since then he's concocted several ma cob stories about the poor guy. I asked him to take the trash out and he was scared to go out by himself. I told him I'd watch from the door and then I caught this great picture. What makes it great? He was running in fear!!






The girls wanted me to curl their hair right before church last Sunday, but I didn't feel like I had very much time. I quickly got out my curling iron and viola!!, we're trying to give Farrah Fawcett's hairdo a comeback.






My poor Kaylee has been quite ill lately. She has been running a fever every four weeks since April. She's had no other symptoms with it but it lasts for 4-7 days. I took her to the Doctor yesterday and they had her get an X-Ray of her sinuses. This showed that she had enlarged adenoids. I caught Griffin being sweet to his sister and giving her a hug. Then Owen wanted in on the action and posed for a picture of him "being sweet".




And finally, the kids have never ridden the bus to school, until today! They decided that they wanted to give it a try and so off they went. They let me take a picture before the bus came, but wouldn't let me take one while they were boarding... too embarrassing!!

No comments: