Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Girlfriend Woes

This is for my friend Melissa. Just wait, it only gets better.

Griffin has a new "friend" that lives directly behind us. She is a very cute girl, but quite affectionate. Because of this, I only allow them to play in our yard on Friday or Saturday so I can keep my eye on them. Well, I was looking out the window the other evening and this is what I saw. The sequence of events speaks for itself:
"hmmm, I wonder what Griffin is doing?"
I almost got caught, I had the flash on and Griffin must have seen it.
Well hello there!! Guess who?
Busted!! Doesn't he look like the cat who swallowed the Canary? And, no this wasn't a Friday or a Saturday. :)
My poor Kaylee. I had to pick her up early from school yesterday with a 102 temp. She had some other stomach issues, so I'm hoping that it's not the normal "mystery" fever. All day today she wanted to be with me. I had been working on bagging up the kids summer clothes. So she could be near me, she laid down and used one of the trash bags for her pillow. It was pitiful. She's perked up tonight, but still has a fever.
Kaylee always gets more love than she could ever want when she's sick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh....April! Looks like Griffin is starting too early with the girls! These pics are halarious! Poor Kaylee! I hope she's better soon. I miss ya'll. We need to plan a visit soon. Love ya'll.

Hannah said...

How did I not know you had a blog? I love finding new ones. I love your kids!