Thursday, June 18, 2009

Now you see it... now you don't or NOW YOU DON"T SEE IT... NOW YOU DO!

So, we went to the property Wednesday afternoon and we had a floor. We were amazed that in a couple of hours they had done the floor to the entire house. I thought I had my camera with me, but I had left it at home... "no problem", I thought "I'll just stop by tomorrow with my camera". When we stopped by "tomorrow (today)" this is what we found...










A WHOLE HOUSE!

A few hours after we left the property today, Grammy and Grandpa sent us these pictures of...














A ROOF! These guys are super fast. Yesterday we had only a floor. This evening we have a whole house. We were able to walk through each room and Steve and I had our official first kiss in our new house (Don't get too excited... we had kids in tow :)


The view out of our kitchen window. It will be beautiful (minus the pile of concrete)



Inside the house...


The Garage...



We'll be moving in tomorrow... (Don't we Wish).








8 comments:

Lori said...

Aaah! You're not kidding...that's a house! I can't wait to walk through it...maybe I'll be bring Mark so we can kiss too. Ha, ha.

The Fanning's Ark said...

I guess all kissing is welcome, until we have a front door and I can lock y'all out!

Jessica said...

Fun! I can't wait to see it all done!

And I love that you wrote about your kiss. Very sweet.

Sylwia said...

it looks wonderful! i love all the yard and the surroundings as well!

Perkins Family said...

It looks like we will neighbors sooner than later!

Joel (Bob) and Dresden said...

Wow, that sure is going up fast. Congrats! It will be ready before you know it!

Layne and Lorrie said...

We're so excited for you guys! Kyler said, "Mom, it'll be so awesome because Griffin and Owen will only be like 5 minutes away!" :)

Perkins Family said...

I just drove by your house at 9:50 p.m. and they were working on your roof shingles by the lights on their van. Talk about hard workers!