Saturday, June 27, 2009

Summertime Vacation

Highlights from our Camping Trip to Millen, GA:

The trip there:


First sight:


Kids looking tough "We aren't scared of no stinkin alligators"


The beautiful Spring:


Two alligators harrassing us while we were fishing:













Huge roots of a fallen tree:


Lion or tiger or bear print? Oh my...


Family bike rides. This was my favorite part of each day. The temp was about 20 degrees cooler in the woods and the breeze from the bike ride was heavenly.


Sophie trying to recover from the family bike ride. I think she pulled Steve along the whole trip.


Beautiful swamp:


Turtle soup anyone?



3 comments:

Sylwia said...

wow those alligators look scary, though I've wanted to encounter one here in Georgia. no such luck yet.

Correa Family said...

You guys are such rednecks!!! Fishing for alligators!!!! That cracks me up!!! What, not enough fish in the lake for you? Your kids' commentary is the funniest!! "Just give him the pole, Dad!" It looks like ou guys made some really great memories!

Unknown said...

WHOA!
Fishing for alligators, bike riding down the trail, and bear tracks!?

Man I wish I could have came with you all!

By the way, this is DeAndr'e.