Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Facebook, why hast thou forsaken me?

My last post was March... and it's all Facebook's fault! It is so easy to add a picture and a line to Facebook. Then when I think about my BLOG I feel like it's redundant to comment about the same things I've mentioned on Facebook... ugh. My kids have been very disappointed in this dilemma and since I started this BLOG for them, I'm committed to do better!


The other day I took note of the random activities going on about the house:

Kaylee was helping me cook,





Owen was busy vacuuming up a trail of ants that had gotten into the house,





Griffin was busy learning a new skill on the computer,





And even Lilly was busy feeding her new babies,




So let's see... the only person missing was McKay. What productive thing was she up to??














Dressing up and putting on my makeup,




Our garden has been giving us a lot of enjoyment. Kaylee has especially been interested in the green beans. We got our first batch large enough for a meal and Kaylee helped me pick the beans, snap them and cook them... the only problem, she doesn't like the taste of them! She had high hopes that they wouldn't taste like the ones from the can... after two bites, she decided they are still yucky! The rest of the family fought over the last helping!

2 comments:

Sylwia said...

i love your posts. you have awesome kids. :)

Unknown said...

Facebook?
May I see your facebook page?