Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Holy Kiddos....

June has been the month of... kids, starting with the newest kids in our family:




























Our "inside" cat gave birth to five kittens! It has been so fun watching her be a good mommy and watching the babies develop. If anyone is interested in an addition to the family, we can fix you up!



The other exciting kid we've had around is... Jarom. Jarom is my friend Shana's little boy and I watched him for a week while his Dad was in California. I forget how much work it is running after a little one, but we had plenty of giggles in the process. The kids had a great time with him and were great "big" brothers and sisters!








On top of all this excitement, we've had several friends over for play dates. It has helped the summer to zoom by and the kids have been having a great time.



Our guests this day were Houston and Ivey! I got out a brand new loaf of bread, a new jar of applesauce and a brand new bag of chips. I was shocked that seven sandwiches about wiped out the loaf of bread and there wasn't anything left of the other items, either! I don't know how my Sister-in-law feeds her crew of nine kids!!






Our next adventure is leaving this week for Valdosta, GA! We are camping and seeing as it was 105 degrees here this week, I'm sure it will be sweltering in South Georgia! Looking forward to fun with the family!

No comments: